An evening with Spooky can get rather spooky…
I’ve now officially opened up The Young Protectors Community to all readers. You can use an email/password, Facebook, Google, Twitter or Patreon to Sign Up. (If you’re a patron, be sure to use the “with Patreon” login so you get access to the patreon-only categories!)
The forum has a bunch of special features like
- Topic Threads, so comments on a single topic can stay together (and be added to/referred to over the entire life of the comic) — it also means you can talk about general topics over many pages like How exactly was Kyle born?
- a fantastic Search function (including Saved Search filters that will notify you about the things you care about)
- Automatic saving as you write your comments and reply
- a Revision History for your comments and replies
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Markdown support
- Live Previews of Comments so you can see what your comment will look like before you post
- Polls (that commenters can post for each other)
- the ability to Blur Spoilers
and much more.
Once you sign in,
- please take a quick moment to Introduce Yourself. (It’s so nice to get to know more about you as people. It’s one of my favorite things.)
- Try the 5 Minute Tutorial Taught By A Disco Robot (It’s a fast and fun way to learn about the cool features)
- Try leaving a comment for the current webcomic page (it will show up above the Disqus comments here)
Come join me and your fellow readers over at
and let me know what you think!
Our patrons have been exploring all weekend, now it’s your turn!
Speaking of our awesome patrons, this comic is only possible because of the continuous support of our awesome Patrons!
So it’s my great pleasure to send out a very special Patreon anniversary “thank you!” to the real superheroes who have been supporting our work month after month!
First let me thank our Patrons who have been supporting for the last 12 months as of this week (Apr 14-20):
Christopher and Claudio M.
(Y’all totally rock!)
I’d also like to send out a big thank you to those Patrons who have been supporting for 24 months of this week (Apr 14-20):
PeterVB and Charlie R.
(Two years of support! Thank you so much, PeterVB and Charlie!)
And a monumental thank you as well as for Patrons who have been supporting for 36 months of this week (Apr 14-20):
Robert and Douglas S.
(Three years of support! Thank you so much, Robert and Douglas!)
And, finally, let me send out a huge-er-ific thank you to those Patrons who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!
Here are all the awesome Patrons who have been supporting me and this comic for 48 months (4 years!) as of this week (Apr 14-20):
John, Carlos B., Christina E., Laurent M., and George T.
Such an awesome group of folks! Thank you so, so much, y’all!
Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic! You all truly are superheroes!
(Want to make sure this comic continues? Would you like to have access to special benefits like extra-sexy pages, exclusive Young Protectors pin-ups, and behind-the-scenes scripts and art? Please take a look at my Patreon page and consider joining your fellow awesome readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe!)
So! Gravestones! That’s not ominous at all. What are our heroes walking into? And will they be able to walk out of it?
Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀